Your UH Personal Health Record
Accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone, the University Hospitals Personal Health Record (PHR) allows you to receive results, email a doctor, refill a prescription, request or change appointments and so much more - all from the comfort of home or on-the-go, available 24/7.
Features and Benefits of Your Personal Health Record
Once you have registered, your personal health record is accessible using any computer, tablet or smart phone. Through this online tool you can:
- Review your health records online in a safe and secure setting
- Read physician summaries of your UH X-ray and lab test results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate privately with your physician's practice via secure messaging
- Read physician notes about your test results
- Maintain your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
Benefits of an online personal health record include:
- Convenience: 24/7 access lets you communicate on your time.
- Time-savings: Online tools will reduce time and effort of placing phone calls.
- Health monitoring: You can track your conditions and chart progress.
- Appointment efficiency: Be ready with questions for your doctor and information you want to share, such as blood pressure readings.
- Organization: Track appointments, vaccines, and preventive or screening services
What’s in Your PHR?
Find out what health information you can find in your personal health record.
Parent and Guardian Access
Learn how you can sign up to view your child’s health information online.
Pay My Bill
Xổ số đài miền bắc hôm nayPay your bill on your computer or phone or through the MyUHCare App.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions about the UH personal health record? Visit our FAQ for more information.
Access Your MyUHCare Personal Health Record with Mobile App
You can now sign up for and access your MyUHCare Personal Health directly from your mobile device using the FollowMyHealth app, the UH Now app, or your mobile internet browser. From your MyUHCare PHR on your iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet, you can secure messages to your doctor, request prescription refills and request appointments.
Download FollowMyHealth or UH Now from the or today.